Why a Micro bubbles Separator
- Air in water, both as normal bubbles and as Micro bubbles, is the condition for a corrosion process to take place. The air consists of about 20% Oxygen and it’s the Oxygen together with water that feeds the corrosion process. If the air is removed no corrosion will occur.
- Micro bubbles will contribute towards cavitation erosion in pumps that will lead to wear out pump wheels and create noise from the pumps. The efficiency of the pumps will also be reduced. Removing of the micro bubbles will solve the problem.
- Micro bubbles in a circulating system will create disturbing noise. Removing of the Micro bubbles will solve the problem.
- Micro bubbles will result in a reduction of heat transmission in boilers, heat- and cooling batteries and heat exchangers, as the Micro bubbles will work as insulation on the heat transferring surface. Removing of the Micro bubbles will solve the problem.
- Micro bubbles will lead to poor circulation with increased problem with the regulating of the system. Removing of the Micro bubbles will solve the problem.
It’s essential to remember that only a real Micro bubbles Separator separates Micro bubbles. The units that on the whole just are enlarged pipes are no Micro bubbles Separators.